Job Title: Estimating Engineer
Required: Bachelor’s Civil Engineering and 24 months experience in civil engineering, or in lieu primary requirements employer will accept a Master’s degree in Civil Engneering. Special Requirements: Must have proficient knowledge of AutoCad, Civil 3D, Agtek Site 4D, Earthwork 3D, Smartplan, GradeModel, and Google Earth. Employer will accept special requirements obtained through employment experience and/or academic coursework.
Duties: Using his specialize knowledge of civil engineering to provide clients with a bid or prepared estimation of costs involved in a engineering/construction project. The Estimating Engineer will conduct the following technical duties:
- - Provide Take-offs for the rough and precise grading project leveraging the use of AutoCad, MS Works;
- - Creating GPS models using Civil 3D, Earthwork 3D, Smartplan, GradeModel, and Google Earth;
- - Research, study, and draft technical feasibility reports taking into account such civil engineering principles such as load, stress, foundation design, intended structural use/foundational engineering, earthquake tolerances, and soil liquefaction;
- - Calibrating job site and transferring engineering data from Agtek Site 4D software to heavy duty equipment running on Trimble or Topcon software;
- - Compiling project specifications and supervising the tendering procedure;
- - Provide estimation of project costs based on engineering analysis;
- - Liaise with professional engineers and architects to amend, change, or improve site planning; and
- - Assess the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
Contact: Edmondson Construction, Inc. 18135 Grand Ave., Lake Elsinore, CA 92530.
To apply interested parties contact - Attn: Chance Edmondson, President. Contact Us...